Sunday, April 20, 2008

Little more March

This was two events in one cake. It was a very small get-together to honor a 25th Wedding Anniversary and a 50th Birthday. That's about all I know about that event!






Then there was the residents' cake for March. I really love doing that and I love getting to deliver it. The kids do, too.





We also had an order for the local taxidermist. He was turning 95!! Wow!! Still very energetic and chasing his dreams! He started the local Nature Center with some of his animals and it really seems to be doing well. I still have to take the kids over, but we now really look forward to seeing it!









Also in March was our February/March Birthday Bash. It was on Easter, so I made an Easter Egg for each of the February and March birthdays. Not as elaborate as my usual February Bash, but also nothing as elaborate as I like to do for Mallory! Hopefully we can do something with their friends this summer.

No comments: