Sunday, April 20, 2008

Little more February

Just found a few more strays from February! I knew I was behind and needed to take the time to see what I had posted and what blew right by!!

This was my mom's Valentine Birthday Cake. She usually shares a birthday party with Matthew and has to take his theme, which has a tendency to involve mudding vehicles or Marvel Comic Heroes. It also usually involves a bit of whining about needing some pink hearts! This year she got her own cake and her own party, so I made her a Valentine heart cake! Love you Mommy!

Precious little Madalyn and Ava are sisters that really need something special. I did some Barbie Princesses last year, but this year their aunt would be getting married in a few days and they needed to limit the amount of cake! This was really less than a half sheet, but I stacked it up to make a strawberry patch for Strawberry Shortcake. Matthew was just in awe over Ava's name only being three letters. "Sweet!" (Pronounced, SWAYT) Of course "Mat" is too, the way he spells it, but they GAVE her a three letter name. Some kids just have great parents.

Ok, back to cakes. Next was a poor soul who must turn 50 next year and I don't think her hubby plans on being very nice about it. I tried to be nice. Hope it did something for her to know that!

Now I think that's it for February, but I also found a few more March, so I'm still not done...

No comments: