Sunday, April 8, 2007

Two cake week

I had two cakes for Saturday this week. Grandma Rose talked herself out of an Easter cake, so none there. She said she still has the last four cakes in the freezer, so she really didn't need any more!
This one was for Scott's son and grandson. Scott is the one that helped so much on the house last summer. I have really enjoyed having some way to repay him with small favors, but he has insisted on becoming a paying customer. I'm not much in favor of that, but he's not one I believe I could win an argument with anyway.


The other is for a sweet 16 year old who helps me in Cubbies. She really is one of the sweetest gals you could know, so it was so special to get to make her sweet 16 birthday cake. It's a carrot cake, so I used the same cream cheese colors I used for little Juliet last week!

No comments: