Thursday, April 19, 2007

April Birthdays

This is another birthday cake for the Ambassador. I really love doing those because I know the appreciation. It's really fun to do nice things for the residents. They also like it when I bring the kids, but this time I had to leave them home picking up the yard between classes.
It's a little hard to see, but around the edges, I put some rainbow glitter that looks a bit like plastic confetti. It's something new I got at the bakery and was pleased to have a chance to try it out. That's another thing I love about these cakes. I get to do what I want. Sometimes it's hard to come up with something, but I usually come through. If ever I'm doubting myself, Michael will come home saying that they hated it and I better never do that again because they'll be cleaning it off the walls for months! He's a real sweetie!!

2 comments:

gamergeekwife said...

Michelle:
Oh what fun! A creativity challenge; I'm all about polka dots and sparkles so I loved this sparkly cake.
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Hmmm... like the polka dot dress I wore for your wedding??