Saturday, May 19, 2007

Football Grad



Nathan's the son of friends from my school. They were waaaay older than me in school, but it's funny how we seem the same age now! Guess we're all just old! Juli said she wanted Nathan's football number on the cake because he's pretty proud of it, so I did that. She came up with the football players and wanted a special field, but that was beyond me. We were just hoping he'd understand that I did my best for him! It wasn't much in the middle of graduation week at the bakery. We did 105 cakes by last Saturday, and I think they did about 12 more yesterday. I took the week off!! Haven't heard yet if Nathan's was a pass or a fail, but everyone said they liked it. His girlfriend helps with Cubbies and she said it was great, so maybe that means he liked it, too.

No comments: