Saturday, May 19, 2007

Final Grads!



Ok, these are the last graduation cakes. This is from a church to honor their graduates. Ree felt bad that she had ordered her other cakes from the bakery when she found out that I do some at home, but that's not really something I can tell her from the bakery! I've also been busy enough not to really care where I had to do them, it was so hectic either way! The sad part is why I was doing them alone. Janice, my co-worker, lost her son-in-law in a tragic accident during a church event. I just can't imagine what life has been for her family these last few weeks, so the last thing I wanted was her worrying about the bakery. Cindy called in some help and we survived. I'm not looking forward to doing it again soon, but we survived!! Glad it only happens once a year. Now, what happened to Mother's Day???

No comments: