Saturday, May 19, 2007

Backtracking...



Internet's been out for a while, so I'll have to catch up some!! These were for the twins, the babies of some friends of mine. Their sisters were a bit upset that they never got graduation cakes like this one, and Nic was so understanding as he so sweetly said, "You never knew Michelle." Little brothers, I guess!! Nic's the baby of the six, and he seems to fit the title! Everybody loves Nic. Matt's the drummer, and very quiet. My Matthew thinks he's pretty cool, but they're very much alike. Matthew's not much into asking questions and Matt's not much into offering information. So anyway, these were Debbie's last and she's now done with school. Wow. Quite a ways off for me.
Well, I better keep posting while I have internet. Who knows when it will go out!!

No comments: