Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Brecka

Had to post this one because I just heard from Brecka. They have reached their first anniversary and just had their wedding cake topper. She said it was still really good!! That's great to know after a year in the freezer!! I've had a lot of fun with the wedding cakes. Just did one last weekend and have another one this weekend. The camera's still in my purse, but I'll try to get it loaded soon. Just had to get this one up, though because it's one of my favorites. Actually, there's only one I didn't like and that was because of the flowers, not anything about the cake. Brecka was actually the one that got me started on the little keepsake toppers. Her top tier was an 8" square, which I thought was a lot of cake to put away, so I made her a 6" keeper. Then we could serve the 8" tier. It worked out so well to just put the keepsake tier right in the fridge and not have the cake cutters have to mess with it that I have done that ever since. Everyone seems to be very pleased with the idea! Anyway, must get on to other things. I have a birthday cake for the residents this afternoon!

No comments: